Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Sun, 19 Oct 1986 23:41 SET
...will not be out this weekend.  I had completely forgotten about the security
problems memo I  was supposed to mail  (via snailmail) tomorrow to  some of the
EARN tech people. Actually  I had even forgotten that this memo  also had to be
WRITTEN down. That's not  a nice surprise... 675 lines... Will  teach me not to
take the appropriate steps to remember that kind of events ;-)

  Eric

PS: Do you want  a copy? Send me your snailmail  address. For legitimate system
    administrators only,  of course (VM  sites). Not  that I like  to propagate
    that kind of info, but I hate  seeing hours of painful redaction wasted :-)