Pete Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Oct 90 12:01:00 PDT
We have the following problem:  We have a private list which is
used both for "chatting" among the list participants and for
posting official announcements.

The problem is that there is a set of people who need to receive
copies of all "official" postings, but don't want to see the "chat".

What we would like to do is set up a Chat list SEND=PRIVATE and
an Official list  SEND=OWNER, the Chat list would include the
actual participants, the Official list would have the Chat list
as a member and also have those people who only wanted to receive
the official announcements.

The problem is that the Official list can't send to the Chat list
because it's not a member of that list.

None of the "Obvious" things that we have tried have worked.
Does anyone know of a way to do this?