"Charles N. Haas" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 21:38:13 GMT
ENVENG-L is a list that has been in operation for about one year, and is
devoted to discussion of environmental engineering education, research,
and practice.  We have ~1000 subscribers.  I am the listowner.  This list
has been hosted at TEMPLE.BITNET (VM.TEMPLE.EDU).

However, apparently Temple University has decided to close down all lists
by non-Temple University personnel, and so I am in desparate need of
finding a new site.  I have been given until March 1 (1 week) to do so.

I humbly solicit a kind host for our list.  Please e-mail responses to:

Thank you in advance.

Charles N. Haas

from the keyboard of:         Charles N. Haas:LD Betz Professor of
Environmental Engineering
Drexel University:::Philadelphia, PA 19104
[log in to unmask]         OWNER: [log in to unmask]
[INSERT USUAL DISCLAIMER HERE]