Chris Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 10:27:43 +1100
My Client says the moderation was working, but has stopped, I cannot see
anything wrong in config file ?

Sherryl Broderick asks

"Can you help - why didn't this message to the list server end up in the
moderators list "

(she sent an email to [log in to unmask])

Configuration File of Tussocknews-l  is below

Serrated Tussock Discussion List
* Chris Hansen's details are here for testing purposes, and are commented
out.
Subscription= Public
Ack= Yes
Confidential= Yes
Validate= No
Reply-to= List,Respect
Errors-To= Owner
Owner= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
* Owner= [log in to unmask]
Send= Editor,Confirm
Editor= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
* Editor= [log in to unmask]
Moderator= All, [log in to unmask],
* Moderator= [log in to unmask]
Notify= Yes
Renewal= none
Review= Private
Auto-Delete= Yes, Semi-Auto,Delay(4),Max(100)
Files= Yes
List-Address= agric.nsw.gov.au
Notebook= Yes,/home/listserv/lists/TussockNews,yearly,private
Sizelim= 1M
Confirm-Delay= 120

Chris Hansen
Systems Administrator  - Host Operations
Information, Communications and Technology
Department of Primary Industries
161 Kite Street, Orange NSW 2800
Ph (02) 6391 3253 Fax (02) 6391 3290
Email: [log in to unmask]

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or
received it in error, please delete the message and notify sender. Views
expressed are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the
views of their organisation.