Jorn Lavoll <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 00:16:07 -0500
Hello.

I am looking for someone to sponsor a "CHESS The Musical" mailing list.
I have contact with a load of people who are interrested in using this
list. Today I tought I had found a way to set one up, but I was rather
dissapointed to find out that the maximum number of users I could have
was 5 :) It's funny in a sad way. I don't follow these discussion
groups, so please reply to my personal mail.
If you could help, there's a bunch of people out there who would love
you forever... well.. maybe :) they would be very thankful at least :)

Jorn

        Jorn Lavoll - mailto:[log in to unmask]

http://www.angelfire.com/mn/lavoll/             -Game Music
http://www.dragonfire.net/~lavoll/freemidi/     -Midi Service