Michael Blackmore <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 19 Jun 1995 13:38:15 EST
Well, since Bob Cwalina broached it...

I, too, am looking for a host site for a listserv list.  I've run several
listserv lists for around 3 years and am quite quite experienced at it.  The
lists I've run in the past have had a more political slant.  Now I'm looking
to start a list with a music slant.  The sites I've worked with in the past
don't have a particular interest in a music slanted list.

Specifically, I want to start a list for fans of Kathy Mattea.  I have the
support of her and her fan club.  And without any advertising yet I already
have about a 12 people interested in the list.  The list should be
relatively low to moderate volume.  And given that I'm experienced in running
listserv list, it really should be no trouble.

I would be immensely grateful for any help that anyone could give me toward
finding a site to host this list.

Thank you.

- Michael