"Patrick B. O'Brien" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:33:08 -0800
If one fails, the rest will go.
If you want an email of all that did not go, set up your bounce file, else look at your *.autodel file in list_home_dir/home which will tell you what did not go.

Your sendmail server may have more emails that did not go.

 -----Original Message-----
From:   Cesar Sosa [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Friday, December 12, 2003 12:18 PM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Re: LISTSERV

I just want to make sure I understand your response.  So if I have one MAIL
file with 50 subscribers, and within the MAIL file  there is an invalid
address or blocked addresses.  Will the program deliver the rest on that
particular MAIL list, or will it fail because one of the addresses on the
MAIL list failed?   Is LISTSERV automatically collecting the invalid
addresses and returning to the SPOOL directory as another MAIL file or
returning the original as an undeliverable?  Should I get a message on the
Log files indicating that this happened?