Tue, 8 Feb 2000 11:18:53 +1000
It is said that on Mon, Feb 07, 2000 at 08:13:42PM -0500, John Lyon wrote:
> > Perhaps this is easy, but I didn't see how in the documentation. I'd
> > like to replace all of the subscribers on a list without having to do
> > a GET first to get the header. The web interface bulk facilities can
> > do it, but can email?
>
> Yes
>
> QUIET ADD LISTNAME DD=X IMPORT PW=XXXXXXXX

This will add all the people in the list, but not delete the existing
list members beforehand.  You want to do a

QUIET DELETE LISTNAME *@* BRIEF

before John's command.

Babula,

--
------------- Paul Wayper -- DPI ITO Computer Systems Officer --------------
This mail is protected by SigClean v1.5a, Freeware (c) 1998-2000 Paul Wayper