Sat, 20 Jul 1996 14:32:36 -0700
HI,

I am trying to raise money for an organization that helps families find
effective, non-drug treatments for their children with attention and learning
problems and for children with autism.  I want to have a distribution mailing
list that will offer different merchandise to the list everyday at up to 70% off
retail prices (they are brand name, new, under warrenty items). Part of the
profits go to the organization.

Would anyone be willing to host this list for free (at least in the beginning)?
Or, can you point me in the right direction for where to look for list hosts?

Thanks,

Barb Henry