"U. Giese" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 09:04:00 +0200
ok. but has this been changed from 1.8e to 14.3 ? people started
complaining after the release-change.
when i got it correctly, lists with 'validate=no' are affected
(and i have a lot of them) as for these lists auto-delete is
set to 'yes,semi-auto,delay(4),max(100)' and the bounce is telling me
'timed out opening connection' which is being handled as a temporary
error.

do you have a hint, how i can globally change this option to the
'old-style' (assuming this behavior has indeed changed with the
14.3 release) ?

-ulrich-