Jerry B Altzman <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 15 Mar 1992 13:02:39 EST
>I was talked into becoming a backbone server by the friendly site that

This is all very well and good, but for those of us who for some reason
*DON'T* want to be backbone servers (e.g. our bosses think that LISTSERV eats
up too much CPU/Disk space to begin with) it is highly annoying when one
of our downstream (read: leaf) sites claims that THEY are on the backbone.
Then all of our LISTSERV mail makes the hop from our machine, to theirs,
back to ours...

>Dwight McCann : "Big signature blocks are very inconsiderate!"

//jbaltz