John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 09:55:28 -0500
> I'm running on a W2K machine -- what should be the NTFS permissions be on
> wa.exe?

READ & EXECUTE   for the anonymous user.

What is the reason  you are using Tinyweb rather than IIS which comes with
W2K?

I've went to the site and I didn't have any problems, even acquired a
password, although confirmation didn't arrive. Did yours?

Looking back at your problem it appears there was just a DNS failure at
one point. Is this still happening?  If so, what is the URL that fails and
how is that different than all the others?

When you acquired your PW, did you use the address which you setup in
LISTSERV as a POSTMASTER?  If not, you will not gain access to the Admin
or Lmgt section.