David M Rosenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 00:44:51 -0500
General question: How can I tell the latest build of LISTSERV available for
each platform?

Specific question: What is the latest build of LISTSERV available for VM?

More specific question: When the 2000a level set was announced on
5-May-2000, L-Soft said "The 2000a level set for VM/ESA will be made
available at a later date." When the 2000b level set was announced on
17-Jul-2000, L-Soft said "The 2000b level set for VM/ESA will be made
available at a later date." Are either of those level sets currently
available for VM/ESA? (I understand that the security fixes are not
necessary on VM/ESA because VM didn't have the vulnerability that the
security fixes address. I am interested because of other new features and
improvements, such as the "Attachments=" list header keyword introduced in
the 2000a level set. Similarly, I am interested in additional functionality
which, according to what I've read here, became available in builds on and
after 28-Nov-2000.)

Most specific question: Is the "Attachments=" list header keyword available
in LISTSERV (classic) on VM/ESA?

Thanks.

--
/David M. Rosenberg            [log in to unmask]           617-253-8054