Kevin Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 16:31:56 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Karagianis" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2000 3:42 PM
Subject: Re: Performance question

> On 25 Feb 2000, at 15:16, Kevin Williams wrote:
>
> >I'm not sure what else to try.  Does anyone have any other suggestions?
>
> This is just plain stupid so pretend someone else is using my ID, OK?
>
> Does your config contain anything like the DELAY sysvar on VM that sets
> the minimum time to check for inbound mail?  On VM Listserv can clear its
> inbound queue and then "go to sleep" for a couple of minutes if there's
> nothing to do.
>                                         -Ka... uh, no.

I don't think so.  The only "delay" related environment variable in the
LISTSERV configuration that I can see is spam_delay, which hasn't been
configured.

The LSMTP Control Program shows, towards the bottom of its display,
something called "SMTP timeout delay" which currently shows as 00:00:00.

Thanks for the suggestion, though.