John Lyon <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:56:36 -0500
> On the first question I have no idea what the user could be doing to
> produce this error.

I would say somewhere along the line his message is being duplicated. The
first one is processed and the rest are rejected as dups. This isn't that
unusual and eventually goes away in a few days when the admin of the faulty
server discovers it.

> On the second question I'm mystified.  I have tested several notebook
> commands and I can't get his list to archive.  Has anyone else ever
> encountered a problem such as this?

Just entering a "Notebook" keyword in the header does not create "web
Archives". These must be enabled on a per list basis in the Site Config Utility.
...at least under the NT version of Listserv.