Laura Helen <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Apr 1996 08:52:09 -0700
Hello.

I am planning to set up a mailing list for discussion of abstract algebra,
from beginning to research level,
and am wondering if anyone is willing to host this list at their
site.

The list will be gated to a Usenet newsgroup alt.math.abstract-alg.

The list will be unmoderated except that if anyone seriously abuses
the mailing list they will be removed.

The newsgroup will be unmoderated.

However, the gate from the newsgroup to the mailing list will be
moderated, to filter out off-topic posts.

Does Listserv include a news to mail / mail to news gateway?  If not
I suppose I would install a gateway at my site.

Thanks -- responses to my personal e-mail address rather than
the list preferred.