"Nauman Mysorewala, Owner Listserv Pakistan & Musli" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 5 Aug 1992 11:02:17 MST
I have two lists and we have 4 editors for one and 7 for the other which take t
urns to post the incoming mails in a digest format.  the problem for me is that
  listserv sends the incoming mails to the first editor on the list, which in c
ase is me and I have to manually distribute it to the other editors.   The reas
on for sending it to all the editors is that if somebody has objections to the
mail it is not included in the newsletter.

Is there a way with listserv to send it to all the editors instead of one or is
 there an alternative way to do it.

Any help would be appreciated ,
Thanks

Nauman K. Mysorewala