Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 12:11:37 -0400
You need to look at the Internet Received: headers on those messages
to determine where the resending is actually happening.  I'm not a
betting man but I'd lay odds that you'll find that LISTSERV isn't
resending anything, and it's actually a broken mail server somewhere
in the downstream (from LISTSERV) path that's doing it.

Nathan