Stan Horwitz <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 06:27:32 -0500
On Wed, 24 Mar 2004, Hajizadeh Manijeh wrote:

>Hello!
>
>I need your help regarding these functions "Probe" and "Primetime".
>
>I don't want to have Probe function which automaticly deletes e-mail
>addresses from my mailinglists. I would like to know how I can take a way
>this function.
>
>Another thing is how I can use "Primetime" for my lists. In what way and
>where should I do this?

Read up in the list owner's documentation on the "Renewal" and
"Auto-Delete" keywords. For your purposes, just making sure "Auto-Delete"
DOES NOT appear in your list's header should be enough.

The Primetime keyword is documented in detail in the list owner's manual
on http://www.lsoft.com so I suggest you refer to that documentation.