"Jean Snow, UGA Listserv Admin" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 15:30:22 -0400
A problem has just been brought to my attention: I expect it has existed
since the list was created eleven years ago, which is pretty strange.
I thought of posting here, since oldtimers who manage peered lists are
likely to be found here (Nathan, if you don't think this is appropriate
for the list, maybe you guys could answer? :)

Settings on all the peers are
* Reply-to= List,Respect
* Send= Private

Thus when a UGA subcriber replies to a post from a Marist subscriber, the
he isn't a subscriber there.

Listserv seems to be doing the right thing, based on what the headers
tell it.  So the only things I can think to do are:
-- make the list Send= Public (nah!) - or -
-- unpeer the list  - or -
-- replier knows to alter replyto address to his peer address.

Any ideas?

--
***Jean Snow                                       [log in to unmask] ***
*** UCNS Server Systems/Postmaster/Listserv Admin                   ***