Fri, 31 Jan 1997 00:25:43 -0500
Hello LISTSERV providers and thanks for reading my message.

I'm writing to ask for someone to host a "Touched By an Angel" Mailing
list. It's a great show and it's wholesome. We'd love to be able to discuss
it on a list, but we can't seem to find anywhere to host our list.

We'd like to have a LISTSERV to talk about the show, send our reviews
around and generally have a discussion list for CBS's Touched by an Angel.

I was told to mention that I don't normally check the discussion groups, so
can any responses please be sent to <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks Again,

--Matt Schiller