Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 22:31:53 -0700
Some questions have come up on the EASE-HOME Support List (for Ease-Home List
Owners) about L-Soft/LISTSERV documentation.  I posted a brief survey there to
get a feel for what the users prefer.  I've decided to expand that survey to
LSTOWN-L and LSTSRV-L so we can see how to plan our efforts as we near time to
release the new version 1.8d (no release date yet, you'll be the first to know).
If you would like to respond, please take a moment to let us know your thoughts.

On Mon, 26 Oct 1998 15:30:46 -0800, Lou Schwing <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>It seems to me that the time has finally come to put the New Owners Site on
>the Manuals and Documentation page.  Otherwise, many of these tips are just
>too hard to find.  The New Owners Site (IMO) has been field tested plenty,
>it works and is a great resource.

(The New Owener site referred to is  http://www.lsoft.com/dead/newqs.html)

=================
OK.  Here is a brief survey question.  Please send your replies to:

Your Preferred Format for LISTSERV manuals (Full Owners Manual) (rank in terms
of your choice) the way *you* find them most useful to you.

 ____  HTML/website (online)

 ____  downloadable PDF file

 ____  downloadable Word *.doc file

 ____  downloadable ASCII text

 ____  other

If you could have *only* one format of manual online (html) or offline
(download) which would you prefer?

 ____  prefer online (html)

 ____  prefer offline (all forms of above)

What other forms of documents, manuals, FAQ's, or other documentation materials
would help you?

Any other comments on documentation:

Thank you!  Your replies will be held confidential and used internally for
aggregate statistical purposes only.