"John W. Luther" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 15:21:10 -0500
At 05:35 PM 4/23/01 -0600, Ben Parker wrote:
>On Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:48:21 -0500, Ron Payne/cis/evp/Okstate
><[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>>When I
>>attempt to enter the command "Attachments= Yes" as the manuals tell me I
>>should, I receive an error saying there is no such command for version
>>1.8d.
>
>You are probably running the original release version of 1.8d which did not have
>this function.  It was introduced in an updated build in March 2000.  You should
>now download and install the 2000b Level Set build of LISTSERV from our FTP site
>in order to have this capability.

Last May we installed what we believed, based on the date that I dowloaded it, to be the 2000b level set build of Listserv.  The "Attachments" keyword is still not recognized as such.  When I download, how can I make sure I'm getting the correct build.  I either did not download the correct build or Listserv 1.8d 2000b seems to not be working as advertised.

Thanks,

John