Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 13:18:22 -0400
Running Listserv on an AIX system.  Currently all archives go into a single directory .../lists

This is getting full and I don't have a single volume big enough to enlarge it.

I'd like to move one set of lists to a different volume - say
.../largelists.

Any problem in doing this?  I'd still keep the index and html files that support the web archive interface in the same place.
--
BE ALERT!!!!  (The world needs more lerts ...)

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)