UB Listserv Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 27 Jun 2002 12:35:41 -0400
I'm not so sure about that. The error message he received said:

"You are not authorized to send mail to the LITIGATION_xxx list from your
[log in to unmask] account."

If it was using the X-Sender: field, I think it would have said:

"You are not authorized to send mail to the LITIGATION_xxx list from your
[log in to unmask] account."

At least that's the way I would have expected it to work. Know what I mean?

-Jim

--
Jim Serwinowski
UB Listserv Administrator