Date: Tue, 19 Dec 89 08:41:45 EST
From: Network Mailer <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: mail delivery error

Batch SMTP transaction log follows:

220 UVMVM.BITNET Columbia MAILER R2.03B BSMTP service ready.
050 HELO UVMVM.BITNET
250 UVMVM.BITNET Hello UVMVM.BITNET
050 TICK 3028
250 3028 ... that's the ticket.
050 MAIL FROM:<[log in to unmask]>
250 <[log in to unmask]>... sender OK.
050 RCPT TO:<[log in to unmask]>
250 <[log in to unmask]>... recipient OK.
050 DATA
354 Start mail input.  End with <crlf>.<crlf>
554 Mail aborted.  Maximum hop count exceeded.
050 QUIT
221 UVMVM.BITNET Columbia MAILER BSMTP service done.

<<<<< I deleted some of the loop messages which were identical to cut down on
      the size of the mail >>>>>
Original message follows:

 Tue, 19 Dec 89 08:40:56 EST