"Steven P. Roder" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 Jun 1996 16:21:57 EDT
On Thu, 6 Jun 1996 14:39:55 -0400 Paul Graham said:
>we're up. however the crash *i* reported was with the unix version.
>i don't think our cms listserv faulted.

I'm not aware if it crashed either.  If it did, perhaps the new files
Eric sent out (almost immediately) were received and fixed the problem.
I think the solution to this problem was posted a couple days ago here
by Nathan Brindle, but I don't seem to have saved it.  Try searching
the archives, or perhaps someone could repost that one for Kate.

Steve (unVMix Systems Programmer) Roder
([log in to unmask] | [log in to unmask] | (716)645-3564 ,