Conor Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:18:55 -0600
I have two related questions.  First, I have listserv running on a NT/IIS
server and to access the online archives, you need to go to
www.proponddealer.com. This site is a password protected site for our
largest customers.  When the list was first set up, all it was really
intended for was for a way to have the dealers talk to each other.  We now
are trying to set up lists for the rest of our customers and for the general
public.  The question is, Can I run listserv on two separate domains on the
same server?  I would like to have the listserv accessible by only the
dealers for their list and have the public list on the
www.aquascapedesigns.com domain if possible.

The second question is more of a follow-up to the first. If you can't run
listserv across two domains, what would be the easiest way to move from one
domain to the other?  If need be, I'll keep the ProPond Dealer list password
protected (through listserv) and make them go to the public site to get to
the archives.

I hope this makes sense and I thank you all in advance for any advice.

Thanks,

Conor Doyle
Webmaster
www.aquascapedesigns.com