Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Jun 1991 18:42:29 +0200
Please stop sending me corrupted SIGNOFF jobs  from EMBL. As I said in my
uncorrupted  copy of  the  thing,  I am  not  interested.  There are  144
backbone  servers, one  of  them corrupts  the job  and  the others  just
dutifully propagate the  pre-corrupted copy they got. It  doesn't help to
get bunches of copies of that corrupted  job, what we want to see is what
happened to it at the node which corrupted it.

Thanks, Eric