Marty Hoag <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Jan 1996 19:03:26 CST
   Do the non-VM implementations of LISTSERV support the MSP / RFC1312
interactive message protocol that LISTSERV on VM does?  If so are the
servers bundled or readily available for the UNIX and NT platforms?

   We are planning to move LISTSERV off of VM and I'm interested in the
options for users and owners to communicate with LISTSERV in a more
interactive manner than email (or should I say some of the owners are).
They would probably be on one of our unix hosts or a Windows workstation
running Winsock (for example).

   Thanks.   Marty