Bruce Toews <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 May 1996 09:42:53 -0500
I am looking for a new home for a mailing list designed for the
discussion of the New Red Green Show (PBS). It is currently being run on
a Majordomo server by someone who will not have enough time to do so, and
I would like to take it over and move it to Listserv, which I find to be
a far superior program. If anyone can help, please send e-mail to
[log in to unmask] The list will have between 100 and 200 subscribers,
and averages between 20 and 30 posts per day. Thank you very much for
your assistance.

Bruce