Karl Signell <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 08:34:40 -0400
I'd be grateful for step-by-step instructions on how to install the web
interface for LISTSERV 1.8.  I'm experienced with the front-end tasks of a
list owner, but have recently volunteered to take over the site management
responsibilities for a non-profit PC user group.  I have a nodding
acquaintance with Unix commands and have tracked down the directory where
the main listserv files reside on the server.  I've Read The (Friendly)
Manual several times but can't connect the dots.  Can't find  wa  either.

LISTSERV is up and running, build 1999-12-14

Karl