Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:58:40 -0500
I'm changing a list to Prime= No and I'd like to send posters a note saying that we got their note and it will be posted later in the day.  Postack1 only goes out when the note goes out, so that is too late for my purposes.  Any ideas.  One thought was to use an smtp worker that only runs in the non-prime time slots and set the list to prime=yes.   Then the note would be posted when it was sent and postack1 would be sent but it wouldn't really go out when that particular worker started later in the day.
--
What do fish say when they hit a concrete wall? . . . Dam!

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)