Darelle Ng <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Apr 1996 16:43:27 +1000
I am having a bit of problems with Send= Private as subscribers who
subscribe using their email alias could not then send mail to the list they
have subscribed to. I have to change to Send= Public. Is there a way around
this?

I was having the same problem when I use email aliases for owners. The
owners then would not be able to access their list. I have to change the
alias to their email address.

Darelle Ng                              email: [log in to unmask]
Information Technology Services         Phone: +61 3 9479 1609
La Trobe University                     Fax:   +61 3 9479 1999