Sheree Englehardt <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Oct 2011 13:55:53 -0400
Thanks Valdis... that link was so funny.  We have a 10 acre corn maize in FL that I am working with.  I can relate. We had to call 911 for a kid that passed out from an asthma attack.  Why did they go in a corn field without his inhaler?  LOL!
Sheree E.

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV give-and-take forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Valdis Kletnieks
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 12:42 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

> On 10/21/2011 07:15, Eckard, Steve - eckardsl wrote:
> > ... Having said that I suggested that she send instructions in her

And keep in mind that there *are* subscribers out there who are dumb as a post, and will be unable to figure out how to unsubscribe even if you post detailed "type this to unsubscribe" directions, on a list with a footer on each message that says "click here to unsubscribe".

Remember - these people could be on your list:
http://www.loweringthebar.net/2011/10/family-lost-in-corn-maze-calls-911.html

Good luck, you'll need it...