Steve Caskey <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 20:25:25 -0500
I have a problem I have a test of Listserv classic on a Win2k server
that will not produce a usable web access. I have done the initial tests
and the listserv is working well. The wa.exe created folders in the
archives directory and the index.htm but when I hover over any of the
links I get "servername"/script/wa.exe?ADMIN for the server management
link or "servername"/script/wa.exe?LMGT1 for the list management link.
When I click on them I get an Open/Save box I have had this working in
the past but I had to reinstall. I did the second install by the book
but I din't get the desired effect. Any ideas and have I included enough
info.

Steve Caskey MCSA, MCSE
Systems Administration
Craigwood Youth Services
520 Hamilton Rd.
London, ON N5Z 1S4
519-432-2623 Ext. 269
Cell: 519-670-1133
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.craigwood.on.ca

"He who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good
as dead; his eyes are closed."
Albert Einstein