Steve Middlebrook <C94882SM@WUVMD>
Tue, 16 Jan 90 15:08:17 CST
I received the following request to add someone else's "exploder" to
my list, CWIS-L.  CWIS-L is our first big netwide list and I'm a little
green on such things.  I'm very hesitant to link my pristine Listserv list
to some unknown, probably evil, software.  Do anyone of you more seasoned
networkers know these michigan folks?  Do you have any advice on this?

stm
We're setting up a local exploder here for the CWIS-L mailing
list. Please ADD the following address:

If you have any users from UM.cc.umich.edu or UB.cc.umich.edu, or
UMICHUM or UMICHUB, please send me a list and delete them from your
main distribution point. I'll add them to the local list here.

I won't be following the list myself, but any problems, rejections,
errors, etc should be sent to me at

or
   listadm@umichum

Thanks!

  Pat McGregor, Mailing list flunky, University of Michigan
                   listadm@umichum
                   (313) 764-9430