John Pimentel <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 15 Feb 1995 00:55:39 -0500
It has been brought to my attention that GITVM1.GATECH.EDU will not
be able to house our mailing lists very shortly (March 31st to be exact).
I represent a collection of individuals that collectively handle 10
mailing lists in the field of genealogy on this server.
Six of the these lists are public access and four are support for
a various functions.

Public access lists (at this server):
    GENCMP-L gatewayed to SOC.GENEALOGY.COMPUTING
    GEN-FR-L     "      " SOC.GENEALOGY.FRENCH
    GEN-FF-L     "      " FR.REC.GENEALOGIE
    GENMSC-L     "      " SOC.GENEALOGY.MISC
    GENMTD-L     "      " SOC.GENEALOGY.METHODS
    GENNAM-L     "      " SOC.GENEALOGY.SURNAMES

Functional lists:
    GENERROR handles the errors of the various lists above
    SURNAMES handles inbound from USEnet and E-Mails to GENNAM-L
    SURNAM-L handles administravia's for soc.genealogy.surnames
    GENE-L   handles coordination of efforts between all the list owners,
                     moderators, error patrol.

We are seeking a server or servers that can accomodate the lists.  If
you are interesting in housing any or all of lists stated above, please
email me thank you.