Valdis Kletnieks <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Mar 2009 12:21:05 -0500
On Sun, 01 Mar 2009 09:18:27 EST, Karl Schweinfurth said:
> WHen I am in Listserv and I click on "Listserv Maestro" drop down, I get
> a page cannot be displayed. Any suggestions?

Is it an actual HTTP error? If so, what *exactly* does it say?  Does it
tell you *which* page can't be displayed, and/or any other helpful info?

Do the webserver logs have any additional info/error messages that help
explain the problem?

What URL does your browser think you're going to (instead of clicking on
the link, there should be a 'copy link location' someplace - in Firefox, its
on the right-click menu.  You can then paste that into e-mail)?  And what
URL does it think it ends up at (look in the location bar up top)?