John Cottingham <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 May 1996 11:36:46 -0500
I am seeking to become involved with sites participating in beta testing of
the database additions announced recently. My host site is unable to
participate.

If your site is participating, this would be an opportunity for a
knowledgible user to gather data for you using the full range of tools
available. I have written user instructions on the previous version.

A site should be able to set aside a database of at least 5,000 records in
order to assess the impact of using the tools on CPU usage and the
adjustments necessary to the limiting factors.

Ideally, the testing site could mirror my home site.

I would appreciate any responses.

John Cottingham    "The parkinsn list brings Knowledge, Comfort, Hope, and
Homeboy             Friendship to the parkinsonian world."
LibraryH            Parkinson's Chat on the Undernet 8:30 PM CST -6 Daily.
                    If you access the Internet through a provider with a
[log in to unmask]     PPP/SLIP account, free IRC chat software is available. WFD