Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:17:46 -0400
On: Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 03:58:17PM -0500,David Young Wrote:

} Some time back, I had asked for assistance regarding a problem with a list
} that needed to be moderated.  I had thought that the problem was resolved,
} but it is apparently not.  The attached list definition is a one-way or
} broadcast list that our public affairs office uses to transmit info to all
} of our employees.  The problem is that only the first person in the list of
} editors receives the moderation requests.  I've attached the list
} definition.  Am I missing something here?  Thanks.

From the list owner's manual:

> You can define multiple editors, but only the first editor will receive
> postings for approval. Anyone defined as an editor may post directly to the
> list without further intervention. Multiple editors can be defined on
> separate Editor= lines or can be grouped several on a line, e.g.,
>
> * Editor= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]
> * Editor= [log in to unmask]

You need moderators, not editors:

--
Rich Greenberg N6LRT Marietta, GA, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 770 321 6507
Eastern time zone.   I speak for myself & my dogs only.     VM'er since CP-67