UB Listserv Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 15:39:31 -0400
Mitch,

There's database in listserv that has that. You need to create
it on your own.

We did something similar, like this (flavor for your particular OS):

1) Start with a list of all files ending in .list
2) Do a foreach on the list - for each .list file, use "listview" to
   view the header and grep out only the "Owner= " lines.
3) Append the "Owner= " lines to a new file.
4) Use awk or sed to strip out everything other than the email addresses.
5) Make your new "owners only" list and bulk add the addresses from the file.

Hope that helps.

-Jim

--
Jim Serwinowski                 [log in to unmask]
UB Listserv Administrator       http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu