Ben Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 26 Jan 1994 08:50:56 EST
Hello. I am not on the above lists but the mail concerning POLYVM was
forwarded to me by my staff.

I spoke to Tony Montiero of Polytech U. last week because we have numerous
files queued on the CUNYVMV2->POLYVM link - most of which have been
dumped in order to save CUNYVM. Tony says that they had a power problem
followed by problems with their system and that their link was not up and
they were aware of the problem but had no estimates of when it would be
fixed. So yes, files have not been going from CUNY to POLY. I just saw
some mail from Eric who disabled POLY from the distribute list and that
will (hopefully) solve things for now.

I am going to call Tony again today to see what's doing there and if he
can give me a futher update that I'll post to the above list.

Thanks, Ben Klein, Executive Director, CUNY/UCC.