Oxford Eric Thomas <ET@UKACRL>
Thu, 23 Jul 1987 11:21 BST
  Well I  can provide a  fix but I  can't test it as  I don't have  a LISTSERV
here.

  David, nothing prevents you from restoring  1.5j if you're not satisfied and
you prefer getting  into VM READ after a  DIST2 job. It's up to  you to backup
your server  before shipment  installation by configuring  the BACKUP  exit in
LSV›INST EXEC. A mere 'ACCESS sparedisk V  (ERASE' followed by 'COPYFILE * * A
= = V  (OLDDATE' would do it. If  you don't use this facility  (which is fully
documented), and don't have a backup copy  of 1.5j, then you can't claim it to
be my fault.

  Eric