Karen Strauss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 02:00:23 -0400
I just can't do anything right tonight (this morning) with my setup of
Listserv on NT.

It seemed to be be working fine running as an application (not as a
service) and then all of a sudden my users started getting their messages
bounced, as follows.

.... while talking to listserve.rsdnet.org.:
>>> RCPT To:<[log in to unmask]>
<<< 550 Recipient not local.
550 listserv@listserv.rsdnet.org... User unknown

Now, I can send mail to listserv from here ([log in to unmask]) and
everything appears to be acting normally. And my subscribers can send mail
to me at [log in to unmask], but not to [log in to unmask] or

I'm sorry to be asking so many questions and the answers are probably
simple, but I don't seem to be able to think them out tonight. So, if
anybody can provide me with some easy answers, I would really appreciate it
(and then I could get some sleep!).

Thanks
Karen