David Young <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 14:25:46 -0500
Hi all,
   I'm working on a Visual Basic program to analyze my server's log
files and report the number of errors associated with each list.  I
already have a pretty kludgy program to do this, but I'm the only one
who can use it so I thought about writing something that my backup
Listserv managers can use.  Would anyone else be interested in it when
it's finished?  I'm writing it in MS Visual Basic 5.0.  Let me know if
you'd like a copy.  I should be finished with it in a week or two.

C. David Young
Central Systems Support
University Of Texas At Arlington
Voice: (817) 272-3666