Harold Pritchett <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 15 Jun 1991 11:09:21 EDT
Follow up to my last message.  The extremely large number of X-DEL jobs
rejected here was due to a loop between RSCS and LISTSERV.  Turns out that
the Selective File Filter returns a job to the sender if it is rejectd.

LISTSERV just processed it again.  Instant loop.

I'm going to read through the SFF stuff to see if there is a way to have
him not return files to the sender when he rejects them.  I'm leaving
listserv down for the time being until I figure out something.

Harold

I'll bring it up long enough to get this message out...