Jeff Kiesel <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 12:08:17 -0400
I initially thought the same thing - that 'Reply-To=List,Ignore' would
prevent posters from receiving OOO messages.  It doesn't work, but I'm not
sure why.

According to the List Owner's Manual, it seems like these settings WOULD
work for Reply-To:

	List
	Replies are directed to the list address.

	Ignore
	The original "Reply-to:" tag on the posting, if any, is ignored and
discarded, and the value defined in the first parameter of this
keyword is used instead. If Reply-To= None,Ignore, then a Reply-to: 	tag
will never be generated by LISTSERV.

'Reply-To=List,Ignore' does NOT prevent posters from receiving OOO replies.
Why not?  What am I not understanding?

Our list is internal, and all recipients use Microsoft Outlook.  Could it be
that Outlook's autoresponder disregards the Reply-To header?

Thanks,
~jeff