Douglas Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 May 2003 01:07:15 -0400
On Thu, 29 May 2003, Lisa Baas wrote:

> > Are you using the latest level set?
>
> I don't know how to tell that. I couldn't find any new versions or patches
> on the LSoft ftp server. SHOW STATS doesn't reveal the level set.

I'm not sure how to tell either... if you do this (and you are running on
an OS that can do this):

strings lsv | grep TUNE_MANY_LISTS

you should see at least one line with that parameter. It was new to 1.8e
2002a (IIRC) and did not appear in the first (though it was certainly in
some of the betas).

Updates are at:

ftp://ftp.lsoft.com/LISTSERV/UNIX/
ftp://ftp.lsoft.com/LISTSERV/WINDOWS/
ftp://ftp.lsoft.com/LISTSERV/VM/
ftp://ftp.lsoft.com/LISTSERV/VMS/

> Yes, I have that problem as well but it isn't limited to LN users.

Look at the version you have. This one has been much better in this
regard. Perhaps comparing binaries between what they have on their website
to what you have installed...

--
Douglas Palmer              |
SystemsManager, USDC-EDNY   |