Ken Pauley <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 19:40:09 -0700
Well, maybe you can answer this one that I posted to the list owner's forum:

All of the lists on my server show an incorrect URL for the web archives.
For example the index page is listed as:
http://listserv.regionofdoom.com/archives/index.html

When it should really be:
http://listserv.regionofdoom.com/listserv/index.html

I know it is pulling that from my system, but from where?  I'd like to
correct that.  Haven't had much luck finding it yet...still looking...

In the site.cfg it the following settings are:
WWW_ARCHIVE_CGI=http://listserv.regionofdoom.com/cgi-bin/wa.exe
WWW_ARCHIVE_DIR=C:\InetPub\wwwroot\LISTSERV

Both of these are correct paths...unless maybe they conflict with some other
setting elsewhere?

Does ListServ just not want it in a directory other than archive?  I suppose
I can move it back, but I would think that it would be less work to keep it
where it is and modify some setting somewhere.

Ken Pauley